Flatten The Curve of Latin America with us
In order to continue to maintain our operations and have a greater reach, we need the support of our sponsors who believe in our cause and want to be part of our project.
Measures of successs
Number of people we have reached with our message in social networks
Number of people who have visited our website.
Journalists or media who have mentioned or interviewed us.
Some media that have quoted and interviewed us.
Why support us?
Most importantly, our sponsors will be primarily responsible for ensuring that our message has the widest possible reach, help us save lives, and timely and responsible economics reopenings.
In recognition of that fundamental support, we will also ensure that our sponsors’ image is linked to the project in all of our spaces, including:
- Mention and appreciation as sponsors in all media interviews.
- Frequent mention and appreciation in social networks.
- Logo as sponsor in all sections of our website.
We are sure that with the support of new sponsors we will be able to grow these metrics exponentially.
Our sponsors will also have access to internal reports updated daily with our main measures of success: mentions by journalists or media outlets throughout Latin America, users who use our website and how many people have seen us, as well as direct communication with our team, including our director Carlos Corredor, on project progress, future initiatives, general questions, or any other topic of interest.
How will the funds be used?
Donations will go to 3 main areas:
1. Covering costs of servers and databases to support page traffic.
2. Maintaining the team that is working on the project, that includes a research team, programming, public relations, statistical analysis.
3. Make marketing campaigns especially in the digital area to reach as many people as possible, which is the objective.
Our mission and vision
We are an exempt organization and all donations received are tax-deductible for the sponsors
Let's work together to save as many lives as possible!
If your company wants to be a sponsor of our project please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org